- Mister Consultant, I don’t know what I must do, 20 of my employees are left, I still remain with only 30.
- Well, well, well, verify the salary level on the market for their jobs and increase it to be in accord to.
After a week:
- Mister Consultant, I have problems again. I increased their salaries but another 20 of my employees left the company. What I should do?
- Well, well, well, verify the promotions policies and be careful to promote only people that deserve it.
After another week:
- ister Consultant, I have problems again. After I established the promotion policy all the employees left the company. What I should do?
- Well, well, well, I have many other advices for you, but you know… you have no employees now.